
YAY!! I am so happy! So much participation and awesome recipe's, it almost brings a tear to my eye!! I won't threaten anyone this month, except maybe my MOTHER! So... I guess Crock Pot Recipe's it is for this month! Please, post a comment on whatever you want for next month! And... it has come to my attention that some people ( I won't name names) have been taking pictures of everything they cook! Please post anything. It doesn't have to go with a theme. Feel free to post as much and whatever you like! Keep them cooking!
2 comments:
HA HA!!! I don't have any pics of my crockpot recipies, but I LOVE THE CROCKPOT!!!!! It's a mothers' best friend. I can always use some new favs. Thanks! Love ya!
I have a huge crock-pot recipe book, so I will post a few! I can't promise I'll do pictures though.
Post a Comment