Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jerk Nachos


  • 3 cups of shredded Cheese
  • 3/4 cup of sour cream
  • 2 teaspoon of Jamaican Jerk Rub
  • 1 can of chicken
  • 2 avocados
Combine 2 cups of cups of cheese (save the other cup to sprinkle on top), sour cream, chicken, and 1 teaspoon of Jamaican Jerk rub (save the other teaspoon to sprinkle on top).

Do layers of chips, and nacho mix.

On the top sprinkle remaining cheese.

Put in oven, bake of high broil 3-5 minutes. (Watch it closely because it can brown and burn fast)

After I take it out, I sprinkle the remaining jerk rub on top. Cut up avocados and put on top.

This is my version of the Pampered Chef recipe, and I bake my nachos in my stoneware, which I love! My sister-in-law Ashley (ash on this blog) sells Pampered Chef, so I am adding her email to the side bar. Call her if you want to order anything!

4 comments:

bottspot said...

This is very Yummy! I can attest to that! Love it!

Ash said...

for Pampered Chef stuff, including more recipes like this one, email Ashley at tpcAshleyBushell@gmail.com.

Its misspelled on the sidebar, but that's ok!:)

bobbi said...

Sorry about the typo, I fixed it!

jill said...

This looks so good. I am going to make it next week-end for Rick.