Friday, January 2, 2009

Anyone? Anyone?


So thanks for everyone who posted a recipe, it was awesome, and those of you who haven't (Ashley & Aunt Jill) , I am not above taunting and harassing and sending threatening emails to you, you will wish you had taken 30 seconds and posted a recipe! Ask Rikki!



Anyone have any ideas for January? I was thinking appetizers, with the Super Bowl coming up, but ideas... anyone, anyone?



I was asking Rikki what proper recipe etiquette is. Meaning.. do you give credit to someone else if you got it from them. So this is Official Recipe Etiquette (according to Rikki & Bobbi) if you have made it 2 times or more, it is your recipe now. You might as well have invented it!



So there you go. Post ideas, I think the 20th of the month is a good day to stick with for posting the recipes, but whatever. Just post all your thoughts, comments, and criticism!

No comments: